Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Road Bike Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like the Ksyrium Pro Thermo Shoes
Mid-winter riding is all about keeping the blood in our toes, and whether we're trudging up a canyon with skis strapped to our frame or just taking a long ride in the crisp air, it's all about having a cycling shoe dedicated to cold-weather bikers. The Ksyrium Pro Thermo Shoes simplify how we ride in winter weather and offer lasting comfort and warmth without the need of a bootie .
- Winter cycling shoes for road riding and long days in the saddle
- Gore-Tex outer keeps feet dry from wet conditions
- Neoprene ankle gusset prevents any water from seeping through
- Ergo dial system offers easy adjustment for a precise fit
- Energy Comp Outsole improves stiffness and pedaling efficiency
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole improves cushioning to reduce fatigue
- Water-resistant zipper and cover design is inspired by Nordic ski gear
- Item #MAV00D7
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX, neoprene
- dial, zipper
- OrthoLite ergonomic
- Energy Comp (fiberglass, nylon)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 365g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2020
Excellent cold weather shoe
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
This shoe is warm, comfortable, and easy to get into and remove. It features a BOA style closure to adjust foot grip plus a zippered outer layer for weather protection. The shoe has effective insulation but is sleek on the outside and form fitting on the inside. I have not tried it in heavy rain so can not comment on this.