Select a size:
Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic
Summer camping in the high alpine just isn't the same without the Marmot Trestles Elite Eco 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic. Its compression stuff sack makes it easy to bring along in your pack on your backpacking or bike touring trip. Made from recycled fabric and recycled high loft insulation, you'll not only stay comfortable through chilly nights but you can feel good about it as well. Marmot's HL-ElixR Eco insulation is a unique blend of 3 different recycled fibers that is soft to the touch and with its combination Wave Construction, ensures a high loft for extra warmth. If you get too toasty though, the fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation to keep you comfortable.
- Sleeping bag made from recycled materials for warmth when camping
- High loft insulation provides a soft-feel warmth for cold nights
- Combination Wave Construction keeps loft high for stable warmth
- Fold-down second zipper can provide ventilation if you overheat
- 3D Footbox increases insulation for toasty feet on cold nights
- Blanket construction allows versatile use in varying conditions
- Insulated draft tube prevents chilly breezes from getting in
- Compression stuff sack enables bag to easily be carried in pack
- Item #MAR01RI
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.