Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
ROM Softshell Jacket
From cross-country skiing in the spring to autumn trails with the family, you dabble in a bit of everything, and you expect the same from your Women's Marmot ROM Softshell Jacket. With a soft and stretchy shell that combines Gore-Tex's WindStopper with Marmot's M2 softshell, you're protected from strong wind and light precipitation, keeping you comfortable whether you're bouldering, hiking, or simply walking across town. Built-in stretch and articulation offer effortless mobility whether you're reaching for a hold or a pole plant, and the hook-and-loop cuffs and elastic drawcord hem make sure drafts stay at arm's length when you're on the trail, wrestling pebbles, or enjoying the last April snowfall.
- Technical jacket for hiking, biking, or just getting outside
- Softshell fabric offers windproof and water-resistant protection
- Incorporated stretch provides active function in the field
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the cool weather out
- Plenty of pockets for snacks, maps, or even gloves
- Athletic fit keeps a low profile during adventures
- Item #MAR01D1
- [top panel] Gore Windstopper (92% nylon, 8% elastane), [bottom panel] M2 Softshell (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [interior] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, casual, hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 24, 2019
Is the interior brushed?