Select a Size
Select a Color
Dawn Hooded Fleece Jacket
If you're gonna climb all day you have to start in the morning, and when the day's adventures involve chilly early-morning starts the Marmot Dawn Hooded Fleece Jacket will be there with cozy warmth, easy stretch, and rugged durability. This jacket's fleece construction features a durable yet stretchy Cordura shell fabric, which will not only let you move freely to reach your next hold, but will also stay strong in the face of sharp granite and rough rock. The snug fitting elastic-bound hood will keep your ears warm and fits easily underneath a climbing helmet, while thumbhole loops help keep your sleeves in place during overhead reaches. Speaking of overhead reaches, they'll be a lot easier thanks to the stretchy underarm panels. which increase your overall mobility while also also allowing for a bit of breathability thanks to their lighter fabric construction.
- Warm fleece jacket with durability and stretch for chilly climbs
- Durable Cordura shell fabric withstands scrapes against the wall
- Inner fleece lining keeps you warm during cool morning starts
- Stretchy construction ensures free mobility for tough moves
- Thumbhole sleeves won't slide down during overhead reaches
- Snug-fitting hood fits underneath a climbing helmet to keep you warm
- Underarm panels increase mobility and breathability
- Drawcord hem adjustment helps prevent updrafts as you climb
- Item #MAR01XS
- 58% Cordura, 37% polyester, 5% elastane, WP Softshell (100% polyester stretch)
- Center Back Length
- elastic binding
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
July 6, 2020
Nice but has weird off color fabric
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
Trim fit, nice quality full zip but has funky off color for the lighter fabric used under arms and mid section. I bought the blue thinking its all blue but has funky light bluish-greenish colored mid section not easy to see online. Doesn’t look good to me but maybe ok to others.