Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Dyneema Contact Sling
Mammut works hard each year to make its Dyneema Contact Sling lighter without taking away any of its strength. Like most slings, Mammut made it out of super strong and light Dyneema, but unlike most slings, Mammut's Contact stitching technique ensures optimum handling and strength throughout the sling, even in the seam area. This makes it ready to please you whether you're sending sandstone, climbing crack, cranking ice, or alpine climbing your way to the top.
- Slim, light sling assists in any style of climbing
- Dyneema is remarkably light and durably abrasion-resistant
- Contact stitching ensures solid strength and fluidity
- Item #MAM002X
- 30 cm, 60 cm, 120 cm, 180 cm, 240 cm
- 8 mm
- 22 kN
- Recommended Use
- rock climbing, expeditions, ice climbing, alpinism, mixed climbing, big wall climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 57 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.