sale $141.99 - $189.00
Aconcagua Light ML Hooded Jacket
Mammut made the Men's Aconcagua Light ML Hooded Jacket for technical, demanding mountain tours like backcountry skiing, alpine climbing, and mountaineering. This midlayer's made out of Pontetorto Tecnostretch fleece for uninhibited stretch as well as performance-oriented moisture management. The jacket effectively wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortably dry and warm on steep skintracks and vertical rock faces. Mammut fitted it with underarm gussets to enhance mobility spcifically for climbing.
- Midlayer made for technical, demanding mountain tours
- Pontetorto Tecnostretch wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Athletic fit includes underarm gussets for freedom of movement
- Elasticized hood and thumbholes ensure secure coverage
- Finished with zippered chest pocket
- Item #MAM01E5
Pontetorto Tecnostretch (69% polyester, 22% nylon, 9% elastane), 85% nylon, 15% elastane
athletic, underarm gusset
1 zippered chest
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, ice climbing, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170lbs
Nice, good looking jacket but it runs very small. I have a few medium Mammut jackets that have a trim but not tight fit. This one is skin tight in medium. I'd size up but then the sleeves and torso would be too long.