Why We Like The LOWA Maddox Warm GTX Winter Boot
Old Man Winter's bite is no match for the LOWA Maddox Warm GTX Winter Boot. This toasty, waterproof mid-hiker is a warm companion for cold toes out on the trail. It uses a GORE-TEX Partalena membrane to keep aspiring adventurers' feet warm while keeping out snow and slush. We appreciate that the grippy rubber sole is specifically crafted for winter terrain to keep kiddos upright when the sidewalk gets icy and slippery.
- Mid-height, youth winter boot for warm comfort in cold temps
- GORE-TEX liner makes for a snug and cozy boot
- Cold Weather insole is both cushioning and insulating
- LOWA Winter Trac sole keeps kids' feet on the ground
- Hook-and-loop straps and elastic closure for use with winter gloves
- Item #LOWZ152
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX Partelana membrane
- 80% polyester, 20% wool
- drawcord, hook-and-loop strap
- Cold Weather
- LOWA Kids Winter Trac (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.3lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- casual, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help