The first step.
Get your up-and-coming rider hooked on trail riding with the quick-drying comfort and padded support of the Louis Garneau Kids' Range Short. This cycling short is ideal for mountain biking with its relaxed cut, yet it's still appropriate for kids embarking on road rides for the first time, due to its integrated padding. Rhino 2-way stretch fabric maintains full range of motion desired for cranking furiously down the trail while drying quickly once exposed to the elements.
The DWR finish repels outside moisture, flinging dirt, and rain showers from soaking through and compromising comfort. There's a sewn-in mesh liner for rapid wicking of built-up sweat, complete with an integrated chamois that prevents irritation and chafing. For storage needs, the zippered rear pocket keeps trail snacks and everyday items readily available. Also, the reflective accents boost visibility, which is helpful when they're pedaling back to the trailhead.
- Riding comfort for young trail riders and roadies
- Rhino 2-way stretch for uncompromising flexibility
- DWR finish repels passing showers and flinging dirt
- Sewn-in mesh liner wicks moisture for a cooler feel
- Integrated chamois prevents irritation in the saddle
- Zippered pocket carries riding accessories
- Reflective accents for greater visibility
- Item #LGN00GB