Figuring out how to gracefully rock bib shorts with a tank top in spin class can be a little awkward, so it's always good to have a pair of Louis Garneau Men's Optimum Shorts on stand by for days when the weather or your schedule won't let you ride outside. Stretchy fabrics provide support where you need it while maintaining free range of motion as you transition between seated high cadence intervals and out of the saddle sprints, while compressive leg bands ensure everything stays in place to minimize potential bunching. The elastic waistband rests comfortably against your skin, with drawstring adjustability so you can dial in the fit and turn your focus to the workout at hand.
- Bib-free cycling shorts for spin class or outdoor riding
- Multi-density chamois provides comfortable support
- Soft elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Powerband cuffs hold leg hems in place
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
- Item #LGN00F6