Figuring out how to gracefully rock bib shorts with a tank top in spin class can be a little awkward, so it's always good to have a pair of Louis Garneau Men's Optimum Shorts on stand by for days when the weather or your schedule won't let you ride outside. Stretchy fabrics provide support where you need it while maintaining free range of motion as you transition between seated high cadence intervals and out of the saddle sprints, while compressive leg bands ensure everything stays in place to minimize potential bunching. The elastic waistband rests comfortably against your skin, with drawstring adjustability so you can dial in the fit and turn your focus to the workout at hand.
- Bib-free cycling shorts for spin class or outdoor riding
- Multi-density chamois provides comfortable support
- Soft elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Powerband cuffs hold leg hems in place
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
- Item #LGN00F6
- Q & A
Great for road biking
Great shorts for casual rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I mainly use these shorts for easy rides where I don't have to worry too much about the performance of the short. The price is also perfect and was the main reason why I purchased more than one. Overall these are a great day to day bike short.