Coverage without insulation.
The only thing that can ruin rides through the changing landscapes of spring and fall is underdressing. Or overdressing. The Louis Garneau Equipe 1.6 Long-Sleeve Jersey combines extended coverage, lightweight, breathability, and a soft touch against the skin help fill the gap between hot summer cycling and the colder days when a thermal jersey or warmers are needed.
The jersey is made from LG's Micro-Airdry fabric, which has no insulating properties but does add an additional layer between your forearms and the early October air. It's also SPF 30 and breathes like a summer-weight material, so it provides arm coverage from the sun during all but the hottest weeks of summer. Regardless of when you use it, the inclusion of a fourth, zippered pocket means the Equipe 1.6 provides secure storage for a smart phone or house key—the kind of things a cyclist can't afford to lose on the road.
- A long-sleeve jersey for temperate conditions
- Light material manages moisture and protects again the sun
- Standard pocket count plus a forth, zippered pocket
- Light elastic holds cuffs and hem in place
- Athletic fit layers beneath jackets and vests for inclement conditions
- Item #LGN00II