Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Freestyle powder fiend.
Primed for powder days at the resort, the Lobster Floater Snowboard is a floaty weapon for riders who want to show off their freestyle skills when it's deep. A wider width means better float without the need to upsize to a longer board, while the twin shape and centered stance lets you rip the resort and pop into the park when all the snow gets tracked out.
Uplifted contact points displace snow to the sides of the board for better float and a surfier feel, not to mention catch-free carving on hardpack. Meanwhile, mellow camber throughout the board provides a responsive feel and offers solid edge control. And since it's still a twin you can throw cab spins off side hits and stomp back 180s into deep powder, turning the entire pow-covered resort into your personal terrain park.
- Twin pow board for shredding pow like a park
- Wider waist offers float without extra length
- Uplifted contact points surf through fresh snow
- Camber underfoot maintains response and edge hold
- Medium flex offs all-terrain versatility
- Triax glass is responsive and lively
- Item #LOB001J