3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Tour Stick Vario Carbon Ski Poles
We find the Tour Stick Vario Carbon Poles particularly useful when we're splitboarding. The poles collapse to a compact size for easy packing before the ride down. We also like that Leki made the upper shaft out of carbon and the bottom out of aluminum. It's a harmonious blend of lightness and rigidity that we appreciate when we're deep in the backcountry.
- Adjustable, collapsible ski poles for backcountry touring
- Speedlock 2 mechanism adjusts length and collapses for compact storage
- Carbon upper shaft and aluminum lower shaft balance lightness with rigidity
- Aergon grip extends down the pole to enhance grip on steep skintracks
- Powder basket and carbon tip ready you for any snow condition
- Neoprene strap is releasable in emergency situations
- Item #LEKX0AA
- [upper] carbon, [lower] aluminum
- 100 - 120cm
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- Speedlock 2
- neoprene, (60% rubber, 40% nylon)
- Claimed Weight
- [half-pair] 9.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- backcountry touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.