Designed to suit the needs of downhill riders and mountain bikers alike, the Leatt 5.0 DBX Composite Helmet brings high levels of both safety and comfort along for the ride. The 5.0 DBX helmet uses 360-degree Turbine Technology, which reduces the head impact at concussion level by up to 30% and the rotation acceleration to the head and brain by up to 40%, thus ensuring a well-protected melon and some peace of mind when you're rallying berms or sending jumps at high speeds. Then, the 3D in-molded V-foam and a 10% smaller shell size further your safety by transferring up to 20% less rotational forces to your neck, head, and brain.
Offering comfort to match its degree of safety, this full-face helmet is extremely lightweight and highly ventilated for cooling air flow that circulates even at low speeds. Comfort is further enhanced by a moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable liner to prevent overheating and offensive stenches. The built-in visor breaks away easily for rotational reduction when you crash, while the low-friction cheek pads make for an easy removal in an emergency situation. Leatt also designed this helmet's features and shape to pair seamlessly with their Leatt neck brace (sold separately).
- Innovative full-face design delivers superior protection
- Turbine tech absorbs more impact at higher speeds
- 3D in-molded V-foam reduces G-forces substantially
- Composite matrix reduces outer volume shell
- Visor breaks away to reduce rotational impact in a crash
- Liner wicks moisture, fights odor, and is washable
- Maximized ventilation cools you down even at low speeds
- Low-friction cheek pads for emergency removal
- Item #LBR009C
3D in-molded V-Foam
EN1078, US CPSC, ASTM F1952–10
cross-country, downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow, trail