Select style & size:Select options
Don't be a pain in the neck.
We're fans of chasing adrenaline rushes, but we'd be silly to not take protection seriously when we're charging hard into rugged lines, or boosting off of step downs, that's why we're fans of Leatt's 3.5 DBX Neck Brace. This lightweight neck brace is designed to reduce forces on your neck in the event of impact, so you can hop back on the bike and bust out another lap. But don't just take it from us, Leatt tried and tested the 3.5 DBX, and claim that it can reduce your chance of serious neck injury by up to 47%.
It works by securing around your neck with a polycarbonate shell that's built with in-mold EPS foam for absorbing impacts. Its chassis is adjustable to fit a variety of riders comfortably, and features CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut to elevate comfort and work with the body's natural movements, but is completely removable for riders who prefer the feel without. The thoracic strut is designed to snap off on heavy impact to avoid applying excessive pressure to your back. An optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to allow freedom of movement, but take the brunt of hits in event of impact. Perhaps one of our favorite features is the engineered collarbone cut-out that's designed to keep both your helmet and brace from striking your most fragile bones.
Much like Leatt's other neck braces, the 3.5 DBX is crafted with injected foam padding that's easy to clean after a muddy day of lift-laps, and features a low-profile push button for easy opening and closing. The body padding is ribbed to boost air flow and allow perspiration to escape when you're riding on warmer days, so you can comfortably shred without soaking in sweat.
- Stay safe while getting rowdy with this light neck brace
- Rigid structure transmits energy during impact
- In-mold EPS foam soaks up hits to reduce forces
- Breakaway thoracic chassis comfortably protects
- Sculpted split front improves comfort and fit
- Injected foam padding is durable and easy to clean
- Low-profile push-button open and closure system
- Air flow ribbed padding for optimum ventilation
- Collarbone cut-out keeps helmet and brace away from fragile bones
- Item #LBR009E