Why We Like The La Sportiva Alya Vest
Built for fast mountain pursuits, La Sportiva's Alya Vest balances lightweight insulation with breathability to keep us comfortable during high-intensity activities in cold conditions. The Primaloft Thermoplume insulation gives us warmth up front without much bulk while nylon-stretch panels on the back and sides are made for mobility and ventilation to regulate our body temperature and moisture levels. The slim fit enhances both warmth and breathability while keeping things light and aerodynamic as we run, ski, or snowboard to our heart's content.
- Lightweight and stretchy running vest for winter pursuits
- Recycled fabrics certified for environmental responsibility
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent coating sheds light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation is light and moisture-tolerant
- Internal and external pockets to store essentials
- Reflective detailing for low-light visibility
- Slim fit
- Item #LSPZ2GW
- Responsible Collection
- [fabrics] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 52% recycled nylon, 48% nylon, [back, shoulders, collar panels] 85% recycled nylon, 15% elastane, [lining] 100% recycled nylon
- Primaloft (recycled polyester)
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 2 stow
- Claimed Weight
- run, hike, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help