No mountain too tall.
When your little boy is as rough and tumble as the rocks he climbs, he needs Kuhl’s Renegade Pants. The two-way stretchy fabric is durable enough to take a spill in the dirt without ripping or tearing and light enough to feel like soft cotton against his skin. The fabric’s breathable ventilation and UPF 50+ rating help to keep him protected against the unforgiving sun of the desert while durable water resistance treatment will save him the pain of wearing soggy pants when the monsoon makes its way over the hills.
- Quick-drying pants for adventurous boys
- Two-way stretch allows for a comfortable fit
- UPF 50+ rating will help to keep the harmful sun off his legs
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch enhance his range of motion
- A variety of pockets for stashing the essentials
- Item #KUH008K
- Q & A
Perfect fit for a skinny boy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 4'8"
- Weight: 68lbs
Bought these for my 10-year old son. We've always had trouble finding pants to fit, but with the adjustable waist and slim cut, these pant fit like they were made for him. He likes the versatility and how there are no hard seams, like most jeans. The only thing he doesn't like is how the elastic on the adjustable waist comes undone occasionally.