Select a size:
Why We Like the Renegade Afire Pant
We roll and cinch our pant leg, take to the saddle, and pedal freely to work without worrying about split seams or sweat marks in Kuhl's Renegade Afire Pant. Morning drizzles and coffee spills roll right off thanks to a water-resistant finish to keep us looking sharp.
- Soft yet durable pant for commute, work, and trail
- Stretchy material offers breathable, quick-drying performance
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow full range of motion
- Cinchable, tapered leg to keep from snagging on your cassette
- Reflective trim on back pockets and underside of cuff for visibility
- 7 pockets for keeping all your necessities on the ready
- Item #KUH00L8
- Duralux (95% nylon, 5% spandex, DWR finish)
- tappered chino
- Leg Opening
- 14in, cinchable
- 2 front hand, 1 coin, 2 rear, 2 media
- belt loops, microchamois-lined waistband
- zipper, button
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.