Select style & size:Select options
Mellow, babbling brooks of splendid yore need not apply—the Korkers Limited Edition Devil's Canyon STLHD Wading Boot is designed specifically for tackling tough, unforgiving terrain. As the name suggests, this boot is a collaborative design between STLHD and Korkers, offering the same, dependable performance as the original Devil's Canyon. However, this boot features a few custom details that are exclusive to the 350 boots made for this run.
The Devil's Canyon boot is equipped with exclusive features, ranging from orange stitching to the STLHD logos. The boot is endowed with a custom sole package that you won't find anywhere else in the Korkers line and consists of AlumaTrax and Black Felt soles for versatility and adaptive performance. The anti-abrasion exterior protects your foot from unseen obstacles, while the hydrophobic materials lend a faster dry time to decrease the chances of spreading invasive species. Internal drainage reduces weight by pushing water through the midsole ports, and the neoprene upper cuff wraps your calf for a secure fit and flexes comfortable to assure an amenable exploratory experience.
- Limited edition boot for fly fishing in tough terrain
- Durable upper withstands wear and protects from debris
- Neoprene cuff flexes as you walk and helps keep water out
- Internal drainage reduces weight while wading up stream
- Rubber rockguard protects foot from rocky riverbeds
- Molded toe cap defends toes from errant obstacles
- Interchangeable sole package includes felt and AlumaTrax soles
- Item #KKR000Q
- Q & A
Why would you buy anything else?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are sweet special edition boots, you cant go wrong with korkers then add the fact that you get extra soles with these boots, they include the boa system that is so convenient, and they are rocking the stlhd logo! If your from the NW and you have some other boots you are doing it wrong. Its no wonder you never catch fish, you got the wrong boots bro! buy these = catch fish.