Select style & size:Select options
Ydalir 80L Duffel Bag
You're excited to finally be leaving for your next big outdoor adventure, but you're not sure if you'll have enough space for all the gear you're bringing along. Well, when you've got the Klattermusen Ydalir 80L Duffel Bag that won't be a problem. Thanks to its spacious storage, ample gear attachment points, and comfortable backpack carry, you'll be ready for planes, trains, and dirty pickup trucks. It's made with a durable waterproof fabric that will not only withstand the wear and tear of traveling to rugged places, but will also keep your gear and clothes dry when your plane lands in wetter climates.
The Ydalir offers multiple ways to carry for your travel convenience. It's got a set of detachable backpack straps for times when you need to keep your hands free, a standard carry strap that makes the bag easy to grab off the luggage carousel, and haul handles at either side that make it easy to toss in the trunk of the ride you just caught. You've got lots of room for gear to come along for the ride too, with looped webbing throughout the bag that lets you clip on anything you need. Plus, the expandable main zipper clips to the bag like a roll top, which lets you sneak a climbing rope or extra puffy in the space between to make sure that you don't get caught in a hut or tent far from home without every last thing you need.
- Spacious duffel that holds all the gear for your next adventure
- Tough waterproof fabric won't let rainy weather soak your stuff
- Detachable backpack straps make for easy and comfortable traveling
- Dozens of webbing loops let you lash on any equipment you need
- Extended zipper makes it easier to stuff your bag to the brim
- Zipper folds like a roll top and lets you store gear in between
- Cordura reinforcements boost your durability in rugged areas
- Reflective strips help keep you visible on low-lit mountain roads
- Item #KLA003Z