Your grandchildren will thank you.
Wedged into a dusty chimney somewhere at the City of Rocks, the approach to your long-attempted project has become a climb in and of itself. The granite gives your pack a serious beating, but the Klattermusen Ratatosk Backpack shrugs it off. In fact, the Ratatosk's rock-solid construction makes it impervious to sharp stone and years of wear, making it a great daypack for burly approaches, bold summit bids, and long alpine tours.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A daypack for touring or climbing
- Sturdy construction to pass onto your grand kids
- Reservoir-compatible for on-the-go hydration
- Roll-top closure makes stuffing gear easy
- Internal zippered pocket for keys, beta, or phone
- External loops for attaching poles or ice axes
- Sternum strap removable for casual outings
- Item #KLA001V
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I work for an airline and travel around a lot. This usually means having to pack light whenever possible so that I can maximize my time spent exploring all the new countries I go to. This daypack is very comfortable and convenient, it carries all of my essentials and a tad bit more. Other daypacks are a bit too heavy or do not fit my frame well due to their clunky design and mass.
The Ratatosk is very sleek and it stands out among its competitors. Whether it's on the trail or in the urban neighborhoods, this is now my go to pack.