Your grandchildren will thank you.
Wedged into a dusty chimney somewhere at the City of Rocks, the approach to your long-attempted project has become a climb in and of itself. The granite gives your pack a serious beating, but the Klattermusen Ratatosk Backpack shrugs it off. In fact, the Ratatosk's rock-solid construction makes it impervious to sharp stone and years of wear, making it a great daypack for burly approaches, bold summit bids, and long alpine tours.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A daypack for touring or climbing
- Sturdy construction to pass onto your grand kids
- Reservoir-compatible for on-the-go hydration
- Roll-top closure makes stuffing gear easy
- Internal zippered pocket for keys, beta, or phone
- External loops for attaching poles or ice axes
- Sternum strap removable for casual outings
- Item #KLA001V