Kitsbow 5in V File Sock
Happy feet, happy trails.
All day epics in the mountains and spirited romps in the woods require a soft, highly breathable pair of socks that wick moisture off your feet to keep them cool and dry. Fulfilling these very needs for trail riders, the Kitsbow 5in V File Sock features a technical blend of Meryl Skinlife fibers, which dry quickly and prevent funky odor build-up with their embedded silver nanoparticles. Added stretch provides a foot-conforming fit and supportive feel, so they're not slipping down as you pedal down the trail. The five-inch cuff length sits just right for the majority of trail riders, offering a just enough coverage without being too tall.
- Premium trail socks that keep your feet cool and dry
- Meryl Skinlife with embedded silver for odor resistance
- Blended polyamide for durability and quick-drying comfort
- Added stretch for a foot-conforming fit, supportive feel
- Five-inch cuff strikes the right balance for trail riders
- Item #KIT0025
60% Meryl Skinlife, 25% polyamide, 10% Lycra, 5% elastane
cross-country, enduro, trail
- Q & A
Treat 'cho feet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Kitsbow makes excellent stuff, but you already knew that. These socks say "I'm very stylish," but they don't scream it. Ditch your Hanes 6-pack socks and do it right. Happy feet=Happy cyclist.