Natural feel for exploring the natural world.
Explore desert slot canyons, paddle through vibrant swamplands, and hike to mountain lakes with the freedom and protection of the Keen Men's Evofit One Sandal. This ultra-versatile performance sandal blends comfort, support, and flexibility to allow it to handle just about any type of outdoor activity.
The Evofit open upper offers a sock-like fit that follows your every movement, and it drains water rapidly when you're wading through streams or paddling down river. TPU reinforcements shield it from abrasion, and the robber toe cap protects your toes from rock and root. Its metatomical footbed adds arch support to stave off fatigue when you're logging lots of miles, and the PU midsole adds cushioning and stability on rough, uneven trails. Multi-directional lugs with razor siping allow the Aquagrip outsole to grip both wet and dry surfaces with equal tenacity. Wherever you set out to explore, the Evofit One is there to give you the freedom and comfort your crave.
- Comfort and protection for almost any outdoor endeavor
- Flexible and light Evofit upper with durable TPU reinforcments
- Removable metatomical footbed provides arch support
- PU midsole offers comfort and stability
- Aquagrip outsole provides traction on wet or dry surfaces
- Cleansport NXT treatment keeps odors at bay
- PFC-free DWR coating repels water and speeds up dry time
- Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon
- Item #KEN00FM
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 135lbs
These shoes are super comfortable. I think for hot summer days they would be perfect. The upper is almost identical to the Nike Flyknit. My main issue with these is that I really wanted to use them for hiking and general outdoor use, they failed miserably in this. Every time I stepped on a rock or uneven terrain my foot slid completely off the shoe and I really thought I was going to blow out the upper. It was super sketchy walking on any rocks as I felt I would either slip or twist my ankle. Flat ground, sand, city life they are great, but for adventures go with something different.