Select a Size
Select a Color
When a plain black bottom is just too simple for you, look to the Kari Traa Akle Pant for a spunky look on a baselayer. The warm and naturally breathable wool keeps your legs happily moving while it regulates body heat. And lightweight wool lines the sides of the pant to help provide better airflow while you are working up a sweat on the mountain. Naturally occurring odor-resistance and moisture-wicking properties help the pant stay fresh since you'll never want to take these ultra-soft babies off.
- A bold baselayer for the cold
- Merino wool gives plush warmth with breathability
- Lightweight side panels for extra ventilation
- Wool is naturally odor-resistant and moisture-wicking
- Slim fit layers comfortably with pants
- Item #KTR002O
- 100% merino wool
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
November 13, 2018
My #1 Base Layer
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
All of the Kari Traa Base layers are amazing!! But this one is super and colorful and most importantly, warm!! I love the extra space it gives for you to bend your knees and not stretch out the fabric!