Select style & size:Select options
Bump, set, Coto!
The Coto Polarized Sunglasses by Kaenon are made for spiking volleyballs, rigging the sailboat, and touring the bay on your stand-up paddleboard. The technical SR-91 lens is made with multiple layers of hydro-oleophobic and protective coatings to give you a durable lens at a feather-light weight with glass-like clarity. And with lens tints designed to give you neutral or contrasted vision in full sun exposure, and polarized protection to keep you safe from intensive glares and harmful rays, your vision stays sharp for the task at hand and views in the horizon. Injection-molded TR-90 frames are designed for active lifestyles with it's lightweight and comfortable flexibility, and hold their shape in extreme climate exposure in case you leave them on the deck of the sailboat for a few hours. Equipped with adjustable, hypoallergenic Variflex nose pads to find the perfect place on your face, these glasses won't slip when the volleyball competition begins to heat up.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight sunglasses for active days in the sun
- Technical polarized lenses are durable with glass-like clarity
- Tints designed to enhance natural light or contrast for depth
- Strong and flexible frame made for active use and feels barely there
- Hypoallergenic, non-slip, adjustable nose pads fit to your face
- Rimless design creates a sporty style that looks and feels light
- Item #KAN001Z