Park boot to end all park boots.
If your perfect day of riding consists of sending big jumps, pressing through kinks, and perfecting methods, then you'd be wise to consider picking up the K2 Men's Ender Boa Snowboard Boot. This freestyle specialist features a mid-level flex that offers enough flex for tweaking out tricks and getting loose on jibs, but still offers the support needed for hitting big jumps and intimidating park features.
New Boa Mobility Conda ratchets up the heel hold for better control and less fatigue, while simultaneously increasing ankle mobility, so you can poke grabs and tweak bluntslides better than ever. Also new is Endo 2.0 construction, which uses a urethane skeleton to maintain consistent flex all season long, so your boots don't go from stiff to soggy as the season progresses. Harshmellow construction cushions impacts when you're boosting huge jumps and sending urban gaps to flat landings, and low-profile Vibram outsole offers traction on snowy streets and icy slopes. It all adds up to create the perfect park boot for freestyle junkies.
- Versatile boot for all types of freestyle riding
- Medium flex handles jibs and jumps alike
- Boa Conda increases heel hold and ankle mobility
- Endo 2.0 construction maintains consistent flex all season
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner for a plush, customized fit
- Harshmellow cushioning absorbs heavy impacts and vibration
- Low-profile Vibram sole for traction and durability
- Item #K2S00CB