Kat Snowboard Boot
Owning a comfortable snowboard boot makes all the difference for your girl when she's learning how to ride, so get her started on the right foot with the K2 Girls' Kat Boa Snowboard Boot. Not only does having the right boot make riding easier, but it also allows her to spend less time worrying about cold feet and more time having fun, because that's what snowboarding is all about.
The easily adjustable Grows-A-Long system accommodates three sizes to ensure that the boot lasts your little lady the entire season and beyond, and possibly even longer. Boa lacing makes it easy for her to tighten and loosen her boots by herself, even with her mittens on, and it provides a secure and comfy fit. A Low-Pro rubber outsole saves on weight so the boots don't feel clunky and awkward when she's walking around, and an EVA insole absorbs shock to protect her heels on that first jump attempt.
- Super-soft, Boa lace boot for beginner shredders
- Boa dial offers secure fit and easy on-and-off
- Grow-A-Long system grows with your pint-sized ripper
- EVA footbed cushions impact and fights fatigue
- Low-Pro rubber outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Item #K2S00L6