Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Boundary Boa Snowboard Boot
Day in and day out, the K2 Boundary Boa Snowboard Boot shreds the entire mountain in customized comfort and undeniable style. The unique zonal Boa lacing system, thermomoldable liner, and 3-point harness all give you a precisely-tuned fit to handle whatever type of terrain you throw its way, while the articulating cuff upper with HDR premium synthetic construction ensures this boot maintains its top-tier performance for more than just one season.
The zonal Boa lacing features an H3 dial located on the tongue that controls the outer shell's tightness, quickly tightening the entire boot with a few clicks, while the M3 dial tightens up the boot's liner, eliminating heel lift. Then, the Intuition Control Foam 3D liner conforms to the shape of your foot for an exact, personalized fit, which is further secured by a 3-point harness liner lacing system that eliminates pressure points. The 3D-formed EVA footbed works its magic to absorb painful chatter and impact from overshot landings, as the Rubber Light outsole with Harshmellow technology both adds confident traction and cloud-like comfort.
- Customized comfort and all-terrain performance define this boot
- Medium flex takes on all disciplines with play and stability
- PU upper keeps your feet dry in wet, wintry weather
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Boa closure ensures comfort and precision without pressure points
- Rubber sole holds traction on a bootpack while absorbing impact
- Item #K2S00KS