Furtado Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Juliana Furtado Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Designed for riders who want to ride some tech without sacrificing the playful nature of a 27.5in rear wheel, the Furtado Carbon CC X01 Eagle Mountain Bike is among our favorite trail bikes. Developed around a mixed wheel design, the Furtado utilizes a 29in front wheel to carry momentum over technical root sections and square-edge hits, while the 27.5in wheel delivers precise cornering and jumping control. The Furtado boasts 130mm of rear wheel travel which is controlled by a Super Deluxe Ultimate shock that has a custom tune from Juliana to ensure a supple ride feel for lighter riders. Another design highlight is the Glovebox frame-integrated storage, which we love for stowing our tools, tube, and snacks right in the bike’s downtube. The Furtado finds a sweet spot between modern trends and maneuverability with a 64.9-degree head tube angle (low position) that offers both straight-lining stability and a precise feel in tight corners.
X01 builds are the flagship starting point for top-spec builds across the industry and this one is no exception, starting off with SRAM’s X01 Eagle 12-speed groupset that offers consistent, lightweight performance. Juliana utilizes their Carbon CC frame construction which is the lightest and strongest in the line. Top-tier RockShox suspension components include a Super Deluxe Ultimate shock and a Pike Ultimate fork, both offering smooth strokes with lots of adjustments. Alloy Race Face ARC Offset 30 wheels are super reliable over seasons of use, while top-end SRAM G2 RSC brakes deliver excellent stopping power. This premium build is well-suited for local jump lines, flowing descents, and technical trails alike thanks to its balanced nature.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Top-spec trail bike feature mid-travel and mixed wheel sizes
- 130mm of rear travel is supportive on climbs and poised for descents
- RockShox Pike Ultimate fork with 140mm travel offers precise feedback
- 29in front wheel rallies through chunky trails without getting tripped up
- 27.5in rear wheel provides intuitive control for trailside jibs and cornering
- Race Face ARC Offset 30 wheels are bomber and vibration-damping
- Flip-chips let us fine-tune our geo for our riding style or terrain type
- Carbon CC frame is lightweight, stiff, and responsive
- Item #JLIC07S