Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The The Peak LT Helmet
The Peak LT Helmet has a lighter weight than Julbo's original, popular Peak Ski Helmet, and we like wearing it on backcountry tours and ski mountaineering lines. It touts dual certifications for skiing and mountaineering, and it weighs less than a pound on our packs when we're hiking. We also like that Julbo included two linings: a warmer one for winter, and a thinner one for summer.
- Lighter version of Julbo's popular Peak Ski Helmet for touring and mountaineering
- In-mold EPS shell with scratch-resistant layer
- Removable summer and winter linings for year-round use
- Strategically-placed vents with mesh panels
- Attachments for goggle straps and headlamps
- Glove-friendly dial adjusts for a secure fit
- Item #JULM076
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.