Select style & size:Select options
Ready for a splash.
Built for days on the water, your Julbo Polarized Paddle Sunglasses will see you through lazy river floats and whitewater runs alike. The polarized lens is fit for the sea or the mountain, helping to reduce glare while you're out all day. Grip Tech temples and the Nose Grip helps these shades stay securely on your head, while Julbo's bubble frame sticks air bubbles in the body material to maintain float in case you do drop them in.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Technical sunglasses built for days on the water
- Polarized lens for enhanced protection
- Grip Tech temples and Nose Grip stays in place
- Bubble frame is designed to float in case you drop them
- Cord attachment holes to keep track of your shades
- Item #JUL007S
- Q & A
Great for water sports!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm using these for kitesurfing and paddle boarding, and they've been perfect so far. They float on their own, but they also come with a lanyard that sits comfortably behind your head and secures the sunglasses to your head. I've taken lots of falls with these on, and they haven't come off so far, but it's nice to know that they would float if they were to come off.