Select style & size:Select options
The Flagship delivers power and precision for charging everything from the jaw-dropping steeps of Valdez to the jagged terrain of Utah's Wasatch Front. Its unique glide-friendly design maximizes deep snow buoyancy while creating fluid edge-to-edge transitions. The board's Directional Rocker delivers ample float when your local mountain gets buried with fresh snow, but still rails with precision and holds steady on the steepest faces. The Power core is comprised of triple-density wood with bamboo stringers for extra strength and snap, and Power V Basalt Stringers maximize energy transfer to the tip and tail.
- Charge confidently in gnarly terrain with this freeride weapon
- Directional rocker balances float and response
- Power V basalt stringers transfer power and absorb chatter
- 3D contour shape's beveled tips increase float and turn fluidity
- Sidewalls and edges made from recycled plastic and metal
- Traction Tech grips icy, firm terrain in mixed conditions
- Sintered 9900 base with carbon delivers ultra-fast ride
- Durable, sustainable, high-performance flax helps dampen ride
- Item #JSB008E
- Q & A
Staple in freeride
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The updated topsheet steps up the performance as it absorbs chatter and shock. If your in that intermediate stage in your snowboarding and want to ride like an expert get a Flagship. It crushes the pow with the rocker / 3d contours in the tips and tail. Traction tech 3.0 will leave trenches out on the groomer.
We’ve completely redesigned the Flagship for 2020 with a new shape plus all-new materials. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the FSC Control Core, FSC Engineered Veneer Topsheet and Flax/Basalt Power Stringers add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow. For improved sustainability the Flagship is built with Super Sap Bio Resin instead of standard petroleum-based epoxy.