Select style & size:Select options
Brew up two delicious cups of coffee in the morning with the Jetboil Flash Java Kit, even if you are far away from civilization and your favorite coffee pot. A push-button igniter fires this stove up quick—it'll boil 16-ounces of water in 2.5 minutes—and the included coffee press gets the most out of your grinds. Don't sweat the size of this kit either; it packs down to about the size of a water bottle.
- An easy-to-use coffee stove for making joe on the road
- Insulated coffee cup keeps contents warm
- Insulating coozy changes color when contents are hot
- Ignition included for convenience
- Adjustable burner allows for hot or piping hot coffee
- Compatible with coffee press, hanging kit, pot support and utensils
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Item #JET001G
- Q & A
Jetboil for coffee!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The java kit is the best. I use my Jetboil primarily for camping coffee. The filter leaves a little bit of schmeckle. So, I would recommend bringing your Aeropress and just using the Jetboil for boiling your water.