Select a size:
Why We Like The Ski+ Ultralight Over The Calf Sock
Contrary to popular belief, thick and bulky socks don’t necessarily aid in a better ski day. For a slim fit that gives you just what you need, and keeps your ski boot feeling snug and supportive, reach for Icebreaker’s Ski + Ultralight OTC sock. These light socks offer stretchy and supportive merino wool that actively wicks and warm, plus anatomical construction for a supported feel. Sculptured minimalist cushion offers comfort where you need it most.
- Slim and streamlined rocks that skip the bulk for comfort
- Merino wool thermoregulates, wicks, and fights odor
- Targeted cushion sits slim and comfortably
- Achilles support helps keep your socks securely in place
- Anatomical toe box provides unique left and right fit
- Seamless toe construction prevents irritation and blisters
- Tall cuff stays put and sits comfortably outside of ski boots
- Item #ICE016W
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [solid] 54% merino, 44% nylon, 2% Lycra [crystalline] 54% merino, 44% nylon, 2% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.