When your hike takes you from sunny ridges to cool canyons, you need a bra that won't leave you feeling cold and clammy. Enter the Ibex Women's Balance Sport Bra. Using a soft merino wool blend to naturally regulate your body temperature, this bra keeps you comfortable from the yoga studio to the great outdoors. Its racerback design gives you full range of motion, so you won't hesitate to pull out your gear when you find the perfect climbing spot along the way.
- Your new go-to favorite for days in the studio or exploring the outdoors
- Merino wool blend offers excellent temperature regulation and moisture management
- Removable contoured pads for shape, coverage, and support
- Pullover style with a racerback design for full range of motion
- Merino wool offers natural odor resistance
- Item #IBX00CI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 120lbs
I was on a search to replace my old worn out merino wool sports bra. I read many reviews on various items and finally settled on the Ibex Balance sport bra. Upon removing it from the package and trying it on I was not satisfied. I wore it hiking but it felt itchy under my arms and the bra pads were uncomfortable and made my cup much larger than I really am. I washed it and removed the pads and tried it again. Voila, what a difference. I threw the pads away and the bra is very soft, comfortable and does the job. It was wet when I finished my exercising but my body did not feel cold. I really love it now.
Loved the look, but it gave me a rash
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
I love the look of this bra! I was searching for a merino wool bra to combat odor on a month-long backpacking trip. Once it arrived in the mail, I tried it on at my apartment. After 8 minutes, I broke out into a rash! Strange. I've worn merino wool (Smart Wool) shirts before, so it was a bit surprising. Unfortunately, I had to return it. Hopefully it won't happen to you.