Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Daybreak 17L Backpack
Summit towering peaks, traverse dicey ridges, and squeeze in afternoon treks with Hyperlite Mountain Gear's fully-featured, ultralight Daybreak Backpack. Weighing barely over a pound, the Daybreak boasts a surprising 17L capacity suitable for a day's worth of food, water, layers, and even climbing gear. Hyperlite achieved such a phenomenal light weight by building the pack out of Dyneema, a material used in climbing gear for long-lasting durability.
- Ultralight hiking backpack barely weighs a pound
- 17L capacity suitable for a day's worth of food, water, and layers
- Dyneema construction maintains durability despite its lightness
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps ensure comfort
- Waist belt stows away for customized stability
- Front pocket doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Internal sleeve doubles as a laptop pocket
- Removable attachments for ice axes or trekking poles
- Item #HMG000E
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.