Why We Like The Waterman's Work Pant
When we are wearing the Howler Brothers Waterman's Work Pant it sure doesn't feel like manual labor. These pants balance durability and comfort so we can fish, garden, or hike until the sun goes down.
- Casual pants that go from the work to play with ease
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you for maximum comfort
- Nylon ripstop prevents snags and holes for hard-wearing
- Bungee closure on leg openings creates a lower profile
- Reinforced knees help provide peace of mind while working
- Zipper fly and belt loops provide a classic look and feel
- Item #HBR0072
- 4-way stretch ripstop (86% nylon, 14% spandex)
- regular, straight leg
- Leg Opening
- bungee cord closure
- self draining, 2 hand, reinforced pliers, 2 back flap
- belt loop, button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- casual, commuting
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 175 lbs
Stylish, stretchy and high quality pants. I owned the same fabric in shorts, the pants are as good I ordered one waist size down and that was a good call. Typically a 32” but 31” fits perfectly
May 16, 2021
Wow didn’t know they made a 31.