H Bar B Snap Shirt
- A western style snap shirt for easy comfort and easier style
- Quick drying cotton/poly blend is great for warm days by the water
- Pearlized snaps let you quickly adjust your level of relaxation
- Sunglass-cleaning microfiber at hem for beach-friendly convenience
- Chest pockets offer a classic look and easy storage for your shades
- Classic plaid and vintage prints are both inspired southwestern life
- Item #HBR000F
- Q & A
Fit is terrible!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 185lbs
The way this shirt is cut makes the fit terrible, its very boxy with big sleeves. Looks like something you would see on an 80 year-old man. I ordered the falling feathers egret color and the white fabric was very see-through as well. This ain't it.
HowOOOOOOOOOOla's!!!! Love these guys!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large(...maybe I weigh 207???)
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 195lbs
Everyone loves it!(...my Howooooler shirt) and they want to know what brand "it" is.....Well...now it is "them"....I got two of them....because they are great. I am a "hook hangin" kinda guy....no iron...just wash it....hang it out to dry.....and toss the puppy on the hook next to his buddy. And then the struggle begins to keep them both happy with the "show and tell" time around town....It's gonna get ugly when I add more to my collection....I mean...can you just imagine??? A wall covered in hooks and Howler shirts!?!? They will all have resentment issues with each other......whaddya do??? They all look so great....and PTL...They make me look great!....and Lord knows I need all the help I can get! So, if you need help in the "looks" department or just an awesome shirt that makes you feel awesome because of its awesomeness....Then buy this awesome shirt.
.....and be ready to buy more of these awesome little jealous bastards......now get on with it!
Cool shirt but sized too large
Love the shirt but the sizing is off. Iâm 6â4 190 lbs and this shirt is unbelievably wide on me. Will send it back for a Medium.
Love this shirt!
Looks great, feels great wearing it and this is a high quality shirt!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Though I've found some Howler shirts to be a bit boxy or poorly fitted and oversized in the sleeves (e.g., long sleeve Westerns), this shirt was a spot on money shot insofar as being a slightly snug but perfect fit and funky play on a classic Western. You should note that it's 100% non-wicking or stretch cotton. Nice work Howler! (I'm 6'1, 200 and went with a L).