Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stinson ATR 6 Trail Running Shoe
The HOKA ONE ONE Stinson ATR 6 is a plush trail shoe that makes the rocky trails we're running feel like sidewalks. Its plush midsole and comfort-forward design allow us to go hard and long on our favorite trails.
Additionally, The Stinson is equipped with a bevy of new features, namely in the fit, but it's still endowed with the Meta-Rocker Geometry (for smooth transitions), as well as the reinforced open mesh upper for ample breathability. To start, the Stinson 6 ATR now brings you a more refined toe box for a comfortable toe spread and a more overall lock down in the upper to keep you supported throughout your runs.
- All-terrain trail running shoe provides a plush feel on the trail
- Reinforced mesh upper with anatomical support wings for a secure fit
- Reinforced toe cap guards against sticks and rocks on the trail
- High-volume midsole delivers plush cushioning through the miles
- Late stage Meta-Rocker ensures a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Strategically placed 4mm lugs provide traction on all terrain types
- Traditional lace closure allows fit adjustments throughout your run
- Item #HOKZ034
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.