Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Speedgoat 3 Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
True to its name, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 3 Waterproof Trail Running Shoe doesn't slow us down at all in wet weather. With a waterpoof SkyShell bootie, it keeps our feet dry and comfortable as we slog through puddles and mud, while the Vibram Megagrip outsole delivers trusted traction on everything from slick rock to soft and slippery trail surfaces. Thanks to the outsole's sticky construction and widely spaced lugs, it charges through any terrain with ease, while a max-cushioned midsole helps go the distance with plush comfort. New to this version is a more durable upper construction, which features a TPU toecap and midfoot overlays that resist abrasion from rocks and brush, but don't sacrifice anything in terms of flexibility or comfort. The platform has also been widened to increase stability on technical trails, and the gusseted tongue fits snugly around our feet while keeping out trail debris.
- Rugged trail shoe that tackles wet weather without slowing down
- Waterproof membrane keeps out moisture from rainy skies and puddles
- Vibram Megagrip outsole keeps its grip on muddy and slick surfaces
- Durable upper construction withstands abrasion from rocks and roots
- Max-cushioned midsole provides soft support for long miles
- Wider platform increases stability in technical terrain
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot from unexpected stubs
- Item #HOKZ01S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.