Mach 2 Running Shoe
If your daily training runs are missing a dose of responsive cushioning and lightweight performance, then turn to the HOKA ONE ONE Mach 2 Running Shoe. It's big on comfort and low on bulk to ensure that your stride stays light and poppy on cool morning runs. Runners familiar with the previous version of the Mach will notice that the upper is a bit roomier to enhance your comfort while you run, while the open engineered mesh construction remains the same to give you a cool and breathable feel on warm summer runs. Plus, there's even a set of patterned perforations across the midfoot and forefoot to give you greater breathability and look good doing it.
Key to the Mach 2's totally redesigned construction, though, is a single-density ProFly midsole/outsole. Rather than using a classic combo of midsole cushioning and outsole rubber, the Mach 2 uses rubberized foam throughout the midsole to help shave weight while giving you the same cushioned ride and durable traction you'd get in a standard running shoe. The ProFly compound does its job to give you a bouncy, responsive ride (with HOKA's trusted Early Stage Meta-Rocker to ensure a smooth and efficient transition), while also gripping the pavement in both wet and dry conditions, so you can pound out quick runs whenever the mood strikes.
- Lightweight running shoe with lots of responsive cushioning
- ProFly rubberized foam combines midsole and outsole to save weight
- Responsive cushioning delivers a bouncy ride on speedy runs
- Durable outsole ensures road traction even in wet weather
- Open engineered mesh delivers breathability for hard workouts
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides quick transitions as you run
- Item #HOK004Q