Gaviota 2 Running Shoe
Imagine if you were able to take the cloud-nine comfort of your pillow top mattress and combine it with your favorite running shoe. Well, thanks to the Hoka One One Gaviota 2 Running Shoe, you can kiss your dreams goodbye and say hello to a whole new reality of running.
Offering supreme cushion, premium stability, and an all-new engineered mesh upper, the Gaviota 2 is fashioned with Hoka One One's J-Frame technology which guides your foot and lends support (sans that super-stiff sensation). This J-Frame design consists of a thin layer of firm EVA material that connects to the outsole for added support during an overpronator's stride. Additionally, the EVA and RMAT blended midsole assure long-term shock attenuation and durability. The Meta-Rocker technology enables forefoot support, and the moderate heel bevel promotes a smooth transition from heel to toe so you relieve the stability you crave without being restricted by a super-stiff, non-responsive shoe.
- Premium stability shoe with balanced cushioning for road running
- 5mm drop is a comfortable height for midfoot and heel strikers
- Lightweight engineered mesh uppers offer breathability and comfort
- OrthoLite sockliner provides a comfortable step and precise fit
- Meta-Rocker technology ensures stability and a smoother toe-off
- J-Frame delivers support, rebound, and durability as you run
- Rubber soles provide reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Item #HOK004Y