Why We Like The Helly Hansen Verbier Puffy 2.0 Jacket
For an everyday look that can hold its own on the hill, we look to the Helly Hansen Verbier Puffy 2.0 Jacket. The pro-level laminate stops the wet stuff from breaking through, while the wrist gaiters and powder skirt stop deep fluff from cramming in. Packed with a hybrid fill, this outer layer keeps comfort and movement in the forefront: Compressible down in the body traps heat and boosts mobility, and strategically placed synthetic insulation enhances breathability and provides wet-weather warmth.
- Versatile jacket for lapping the resort and wandering downtown
- 4-way stretch material allows freedom of movement
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof performance
- Hybrid insulation balances wet-weather warmth and weight
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted side zips for mobility
- Powder skirt snaps away to transition into everyday wear
- Removable helmet-compatible hood offers added coverage
- External and internal pocketing to stash all your essentials
- Item #HYHZ7LR
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional, [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% elastane, [panels] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [lining] (torso) 100% polyester fleece, (sleeves) 100% nylon
- [front, back, sleeves, hood, collar] 80% duck down, 20% duck feather, [side panels, shoulders] Primaloft Silver
- below hip
- removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible, removable brim
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered sleeve pass, [internal] 1 zippered chest (with goggle wipe / sunglass bag), 1 goggle, 1 media
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 0.85oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help