Odin Mountain Softshell Jacket
Whether you head to the hills for climbing, skiing, or a combination of both, grab the Odin Mountain Softshell. This jacket consists of a 4-way stretch softshell fabric that offers exceptional breathability for rigorous days in the high alpine.
- Softshell jacket built for involved skiing or climbing missions
- 4-way stretch face fabric ensures complete range of motion, comfort
- DWR treatment forces water to bead up, preventing saturation
- Waterproof membrane in the shoulders blocks out driving snow
- Grid fleece backing wicks moisture without adding too much warmth
- Two way adjustable hood blocks out blustery wind, snow squalls
- Angled chest pockets are easily accessible when wearing a harness
- Item #HYH00XC
- [face fabric] 4-way stretch 2-layer softshell, C6 DWR treatment [lining] grid fleece
- dual adjustment, laminated brim
- 2 angled chest, 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 15, 2020
No armpit vents
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 184 lbs
Considering the HH brand and price, it was not what I expected. + The shell has good flex and breathes for backcountry uphill travel - Shell does not have armpit vents - No powder skirt - Expensive, but made in China with unraveling stitching (picture attached) - No place to tuck the hood into the shell or unzip/remove it if you are not using the hood Sorry HH, but I thought you were a Norwegian Company like your label says. For this price, you could make these in Norway, US, Canada, Europe, etc.