Why We Like The Head Skis Formula 120 Ski Boot
Don't worry, we won't ask you anything about your math class, we are just here to wax lyrical about the Head Formula 120 Ski Boot. This stiff and reliable alpine ski boot combines a 120 flex that drives power to your edges with minimal energy loss with a snug but comfortable 100mm last. The result is a boot that will thrive on the feet of powerful carvers, freestyle-minded pow skiers, and everyone in between.
- Capable all-mountain boots designed for resort skiing
- Polyurethane construction offers lightweight torsional rigidity
- 120 flex is stiff and powerful for capable skiers who demand control
- 100mm last balances power, control, and comfort for long days
- 2-piece, 4-buckle design is timeless and reliable for daily riding
- 3D Pro Formula liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Hook-and-loop strap looks your calf in place for added control
- Item #HEAK04M
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 4 micro adjustable, low profile
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- 3D Pro Formula lf
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- hp frame footbed
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help