2 Days Only!
Up To 70% Off—Shop Our Flash Sale
Sale Current price: $382.48 Original price: $849.95
Select a color:Soft White
Select a size:
V Series Raw Anorak
The V Series Anorak is one of the most technically advanced pieces from Haglöfs' line, featuring a face fabric blended from recycled nylon and Vectran; a high-strength fiber typically used in the cables for deep-sea exploration. This highly durable and completely waterproof and breathable anorak is left in its natural color to save an incredible amount of water from the dyeing process.
- A highly technical shell built for decades of use outside
- Recycled nylon and Vectran blend is highly durable
- Natural color eliminates the dyeing process to save water
- Polyurethane membrane is completely waterproof and breathable
- DWR coating resists water and dirt to keep clean
- Zippered side slit can be opened to increase mobility
- Buttoned cuffs and hood increase adjustability
- Extra length provides additional coverage
- Item #HAGO0A6
5 based on 4 ratings
5 Stars - 4 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.