Jade 28L Backpack
Calling the Gregory Jade 28 Backpack a daypack is an understatement; this all-season trekker handles summer ridge runs and winter ice climbs with ease. Its Crossflo DTS suspension system features a wired X-frame that stretches trampoline-like mesh tight, and there's an HDPE framesheet with an anti-barreling stay for sturdy support. Cushy, ventilated EVA covers the shoulder straps and waistbelt for extra comfort.
The Jade is a traditional top-loader, upgraded with a larger zippered opening for better access to gear. There's an internal sleeve and tube port for hydration reservoirs, as well as an external pocket with a removable rain cover inside. The backpack's bottom loops attach trekking poles or ice axes, and Gregory added dual stretch side pockets for water bottles, dual waistbelt pockets for lip balm and energy gels, and security pockets both inside and out for electronics and valuables.
- Technical daypack that goes above and beyond the call of duty
- Robust construction ensures durability through the years
- CrossFlo suspension system adds stable, ventilated comfort
- EVA foam in the shoulder straps and waist belt cushion the load
- Integrated rain cover is removable for versatile use
- Ice axe and trekking pole carry helps free up your hands
- Bevy of pockets organize all of your on-trail essentials
- Item #GRE00B3