Deva 80L Backpack
Putting capacity worries to rest, the Women's Deva 80L Backpack is Gregory's largest all-season pack that refuses to compromise comfort and support. Its women-specific Response A3 Suspension system hauls loads as heavy as 65 pounds over challenging terrain that goes on for multiple days. Highly ventilated and cushy LifeSpan foam covers the back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for breathable comfort from the trailhead to the campsite. You can move, replace, and interchange the QuickSwap shoulder straps for a customized fit, and the removable LumbarTune inserts add 10mm of support to your lower back when you need it.
The Deva is a traditional top-loader, and Gregory added a U-shaped front access for convenient unpacking. This backpack also comes with Gregory's superlight SideKick daypack that doubles as a hydration sleeve, and the girth-hitched compression MultiStraps can act as a webbing belt for the SideKick when you want extra support on ultralight day hikes. The Deva also features a sleeping bag compartment with internal dividers, a WeatherShield waist belt pocket to protect electronics, an ergonomic SideWinder pocket for water bottles, more pockets, and multiple attachments for ice axes and trekking poles.
- Multi-day, women's-specific pack teeming with features
- Durable fabric resists abrasion through tough trps
- LumbarTune insert adds support and an exact fit
- Hydration-compatible allows easy access to water
- Ultra-light, removable daypack handles quick runs to town
- Dual ice axe loops free up your hands when not in use
- Removable raincover breaks out at a moment's notice
- External access sleeping bag compartment keeps bag dry
- Item #GRE009E
What do you think about this product?