Minimalist protection for mountain biking.
Enjoy warm summer slogs and quick after-work loops with the mountain biking-intended Gore Wear C5 Trail Glove. This lightweight glove features just enough low-profile padding to soak up vibrations from the trail and reduce fatigue, while still offering excellent bar feel and control. A combination of EVA and Gel padding on the palm with a reinforced fabric ensures cushioning and durability, while a breathable back-of-hand fabric manages moisture to help you stay cool. Box-and-roll fingertip construction encourages dexterity for solid grip and subtle control, and a silicone print on the fingers and palm helps you maintain a confident grip on your bike. Gore Wear also added touchscreen-compatible panels on the index fingers and thumbs to allow you to snap pics and activate your trail riding app without taking your glove off.
- Light and low-profile mountain bike glove for warm rides
- EVA + Gel palm padding reduces fatigue
- Reinforced palm fabric resists tears and abrasion
- Breathable back of hand fabric wicks sweat and dries fast
- Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb panels for phone use
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for trustworthy grip
- Box-and-roll construction increases fingertip dexterity
- Item #GWR004B