Minimalist protection for mountain biking.
Enjoy warm summer slogs and quick after-work loops with the mountain biking-intended Gore Wear C5 Trail Glove. This lightweight glove features just enough low-profile padding to soak up vibrations from the trail and reduce fatigue, while still offering excellent bar feel and control. A combination of EVA and Gel padding on the palm with a reinforced fabric ensures cushioning and durability, while a breathable back-of-hand fabric manages moisture to help you stay cool. Box-and-roll fingertip construction encourages dexterity for solid grip and subtle control, and a silicone print on the fingers and palm helps you maintain a confident grip on your bike. Gore Wear also added touchscreen-compatible panels on the index fingers and thumbs to allow you to snap pics and activate your trail riding app without taking your glove off.
- Light and low-profile mountain bike glove for warm rides
- EVA + Gel palm padding reduces fatigue
- Reinforced palm fabric resists tears and abrasion
- Breathable back of hand fabric wicks sweat and dries fast
- Touchscreen-compatible index and thumb panels for phone use
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for trustworthy grip
- Box-and-roll construction increases fingertip dexterity
- Item #GWR004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Multiple 7.5+ hour rides on these, including lots of single track. No blisters, no problems. Not the most protection for hardcore trail but light and comfortable in heat and humidity. They could use more anti slip on the finger tips but that's about the only gripe. Buying a second pair for backup.