sale $89.95 - $99.95
Cut above the rest.
From the iconic slickrock of Moab to the coastal loam of Santa Cruz, the Gore Wear Men's C3 Trail Short provides mobility, quick-drying comfort, and abrasion-resistant protection over your favorite padded liner short. This everyday trail workhorse features a fit and finish that's superior to cheaper shorts on the market with its robust fabric made of polyamide (i.e. that's nylon in plain terms) and stretchy elastane. Mesh lining rapidly draws moisture off your skin, ensuring you don't overheat on long uphill slogs under the sweltering sun. Additionally, you'll find two zippered pockets placed within easy reach, should you need to grab an energy bar or cell phone on the trail.
- Everyday trail workhorse with excellent fit and finish
- Abrasion-resistant, quick-drying fabric with added stretch
- Polyester mesh lining draws moisture for cool-wearing feel
- Elasticized waistline secures without restricting motion
- Zippered side pockets easily fit your snacks and gadgets
- Reflective piping stands out in low-light conditions
- Item #GWR001F
[body] polyamide, elastane, [lining] polyester mesh
2 hand, 2 side zip
partially elastic waistband, belt loops