Stay in your natural element.
When you're kitting up for a day on the road and want just a little more coverage than your average cycling shorts, look no further than the Gore Bike Wear Element Lady Short+ Tights. Crafted with a nine-inch inseam, these shorts offer a longer hem than your average women's short, while a supportive blend of compressive fabrics gives you a comfortable hug while you hammer your way up winding canyons, and down rolling hills.
These shorts are constructed of a stretchy and durable synthetic fabric blend for a comfy yet compressive fit that moves with you as you ride. GORE strategically placed the seams to avoid pinching and friction and included a wide waistband to reduce potential for pressure points on the stomach compared to shorts with a traditional, narrow elastic waistband. Gripper elastic at the leg hems makes sure the shorts stay in place so you can focus on the ride and the scenery without any wardrobe-related distractions.
The Element Shorts come with GORE's Element Women's chamois, specifically designed for female physiology and made of microfiber fabric to keep you comfy and dry on short to medium rides of up to about two hours. To round it all out, a reflective back logo and reflective piping on the sides of the shorts increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Supportive shorts with stretched out inseams
- 9-inch inseam gives coverage where you want it
- Materials offer compressive hug to your muscles
- Strategically placed panels avoid friction and chaffing
- Wide waistband is comfortable and doesn't pinch
- Take the sting out of road chatter with women's specific chamois
- Reflective accents help boost visibility in low light
- Item #GBW009Y